Dickenson Road Sanitary Trunk Sewer Project
In order to support the Growth-Related Integrated Development Strategy (GRIDS) policy adopted by Council in 2006, a series of trunk sewers, including the Dickenson Road sanitary trunk sewers are expected to be installed.
- Dickenson Road between Upper James Street and Trinity Church Road
- Trinity Church Road between Dickenson Road and Golf Club Road
- Golf Club Road between Trinity Church Road to Regional Road 56
This work will help to support the South-East Mountain and Airport Lands growth areas.
Anticipated Construction Impacts
- Road closures & safety issues for pedestrians and cyclists
- Impacts to school bus roads and pick-up/drop-off locations
- Staged constructions plans for access to Dickenson Rail Trail
- Impacts to mature trees, watercourses & ground water
Public Information Centre
Held June 22, 2021