Park and Open Space Development Guide
The Park and Open Space Development Guide is primarily used by the development community, consultants and city staff.
The purpose of this document is to:
- Identify the design and construction standards, policies and submission requirements.
- Create the option for developers to build parks.
- Ensure that the proposed parkland is efficient and sufficient in size, layout, location, and suitable topography, and supports both active and passive recreation for residents.
- Improve the timing of the delivery of parks and open spaces within the city.
- Promote contact and feedback with the development community on the provision of park and open space resources.
September 27, 2022