Notice of Passing of By-laws to Designate: Heritage Designations in Flamborough (Waterdown)
TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the City of Hamilton has passed by-laws to designate these properties as being of cultural heritage value or interest under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act:
- 289 Dundas Street East, Flamborough (By-law Number 22-139)
- 292 Dundas Street East, Flamborough (By-law Number 22-140)
- 298 Dundas Street East, Flamborough (By-law Number 22-141)
- 1 Main Street North, Flamborough (By-law Number 22-142)
- 134 Main Street South, Flamborough (By-law Number 22-143)
- 8 Margaret Street, Flamborough (By-law Number 22-144)
These properties were designated by Hamilton City Council on the 8th day of June, 2022.
Written Notice of Objection
Any person who objects to any of the By-laws may, within 30 days after the date of publication of the Notice of Passing of the By-laws, appeal to the Ontario Land Tribunal by giving the Tribunal and the clerk of the municipality a notice of appeal setting out the objection to the By-law(s) and the reasons in support of the objection(s), accompanied by the fee charged by the Tribunal, in accordance with Section 29(8) of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Dated this the 22nd day of June, 2022.