Parking Meter or Municipal Lot Parking Request Form
To Request Paid Parking at Meters or Municipal Parking Lots
Your form will be reviewed by Hamilton Municipal Parking Services (HMPS) staff. In order to process your request, HMPS requires 10 business days notice.
Note: Special event parking rates in municipal lots are adjusted by staff based on the reservation of space, and not per regular operational hours and fees.
Meter Hours of Operation - Hamilton/Ancaster
- 8 am to 6 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday $15
- 8 am to 9 pm Thursday & Friday $19.50
- Sundays - Free
Meter and Lot Hours of Operation - Dundas
- 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday $13.50
- Saturday & Sunday - Free (no rush hours)
- Lots are $0.60/hr or $0.85/hr
Labour Costs - Meter Head Removal
- 15% Admin fee applies to all above costs. HST included in all costs.
- $60 charge for labour per parking meter. This covers the initial removal and follow-up re-installation.
For any construction related lane or sidewalk occupancies in locations outside of meters or municipal lots, contact Corridor Management at [email protected].